2009年6月26日 星期五

痛哉!主血傾流 Alas! and did my Savior bleed

la passion du Christ - Home | Facebook
這是傳統聖詩另一種唱法,不同的曲調、不同感受。
按下可聽

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
痛哉!我主身流寶血,
And did my Sovereign die?
為何忍受死亡?
Would He devote that sacred head
為何甘為卑微的我,
For sinners such as I?
遍歷痛苦憂傷?

Was it for sins that I had done.
救主忍痛十架之上,
He groaned upon the tree?
果真為我罪愆?
Amazing pity, grace unknown!
大哉慈悲!奇哉憐憫!
And love beyond degree!
廣哉主愛無邊!

Well might the sun in darkness hide.
當主基督,造物之主,
And shut his glories in,
為眾罪人受難,
When Christ, the mighty Maker died,
紅日自當掩蔽光輝,
For man the creature’s sin.
黑暗包圍聖範。

Thus might I hide my blushing face,
救主十架顯現我前,
While His dear cross appears,
叫我羞慚掩面,
Dissolve my heart in thankfulness,
我心鎔化熱烈感謝,
And melt my eyes to tears.
悲傷涕淚流漣。

But drops of grief can ne’er repay
縱使流淚,痛傷心懷,
The debt of love I owe:
難償愛心之債!
Here, Lord, I give my self away
我惟向主奉獻身心,
’Tis all that I can do.
稍報深恩為快。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

讀洛克的「政府論」及盧梭的「社會契約論」心得

第一章 前言      今日西方社會的政治制度多半受到古典自由主義( classical liberalism )的影響。 無論是君主立憲,或各種類型的共和政體,政府組織運作的理念,多半源自於西方政治思想。其權利機構的設計也是以古典自由主義所提倡的政治理論為基礎,進而有各樣的...